May 2, 2010

Photo from Traditional Home

We have had a very exciting weekend in my neck of the woods, as we watched my husband's sister get married to her sweetie. Lots of fun was had by all, and we had a terrific time reconnecting with our widely spread out family. So needless to say, this event has been preoccupying me for awhile, and now that it is over, I'm planning on moving ahead with some little home improvement and staging projects in anticipation of the sale of our condo later this year, which I will document here.

But in the meantime, here are a few little things that have been inspiring me lately:

The interiors from the film "It's Complicated" are beautiful! You can see a post here from Traditional Home magazine that mainly focuses on Meryl's character's home. But there are some beautiful restaurant, hotels and offices that appear in the film that are equally as stunning, so I recommend you pick up the DVD.

I have really been enjoying Juli & John's posts from Kitka design Toronto, regarding their recent trip to Japan. But this post takes the cake for me. There are some great shots of urban Tokyo, with some beautiful leather products, and an amazing Scandinavian restaurant thrown in to boot!

And Victoria from sfgirlbybay moved into her new place this past week. She has a mini sneak preview here, but I'm really looking forward to following her progress as she personalizes this new space to reflect her design taste. Her last apartment was featured multiple times on the internet and in print media, and I'm really excited to see her tackle something new.

0 comments:

Post a Comment