January 15, 2010


Ahh, the end of the week. I am especially grateful for this weekend, as I have been working for 12 days straight. Nice way to start off the new yeah, eh? Anyway, here are a couple of things that kept me going this week:

My new HBC Point Blanket! After coveting one for years, I used my Christmas money on this delightful heirloom. Pictures soon!

I love Selvedge magazine, but never buy it as it's a bit costly, especially for something that is basically just a picture book for me. I was on their website earlier this week and found their drygoods section. Some beautiful things over their.

Maggie has been documenting her friend's wardrobes, and her latest on her friend Rachel Brune is my fave so far. I covet everything. That pink vintage dress is to die for, and I am wondering how I can add tiny shoulder buttons and ruffles to my wardrobe.

And then I thought I would fill this space with a little introduction of my constant companion. Pictured above is my lovely dog, Margot. She is a 1 1/2 year old Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, and is the most delightful thing to come home to everyday. And I am quite looking forward to some quality time in the park with her this weekend. I hope you all have good plans for the next couple of days too.

1 comments:

liz said...

So now we know where Margot got her name. She is such a sweetheart! Liz

Post a Comment