January 28, 2010

My parents are originally from England and emigrated to Canada 30ish years ago. So while my sisters and I were raised as first generation Canadians, we also grew up with a strong sense of British culture and values. I think that out of all my friends, I most strongly identified with my cultural background, and it is something that I continue to incorporate into my persona now. Actually, one of the things on my to do list is to spend the day as someone else, with a british accent, naturally.
So it comes as no surprise that I am drawn to very classic british fashion. Here's what I am digging lately:
These gorgeous duffel coats from Gloverall. Swoon. Forget pea coats. Those toggles is where it's at. (link found via Wikstenmade)
And I know that Hunters are all trendy right now, or maybe that's already passed? Either way I would love a pair of shiny red wellies.

On the other hand, I might just end up looking like this guy:

0 comments:

Post a Comment