August 26, 2011


It's been a busy week this week, and I am really looking forward to curling up with this little face this weekend. I'll be sunning on the porch, making sandwiches, running errands, and just generally enjoying these last summer days. How about you?
  • Emma from the Marion House Book is giving away a print by Alanna Cavanagh this week. Alanna designed the booth for Style at Home at IDS this year, and it was a big fan fave. Be sure to enter. Or not, because I would love to see that print hanging in my house!
  • I just discovered these lovely shear pendants by David Gensler of Serum Versus Venom. Beautifully handcrafted in Brooklyn, these remind me of a charm my mum used to have on her old charm bracelet.
  • And Florence and the Machine have a new album due out in November. Here's the long awaited first single!

happy weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment