March 23, 2010

I think I mentioned a while ago that my sister in law is getting married this spring. Lately, I have been feeling flowery, and have been checking out the following sites for some floral accessories:


Set up in a farmhouse in rural New York, Emerson makes a wide variety of fashion blooms, with a clothing line in the works. There are lots of bridal choices from bouquets, corsages, hair blooms, and clips, and also options for groomsmen. But she does have less formal items, like these large roses. All items are unique, one of a kind pieces, lovingly made by hand.



These girls specialize in hair pieces, and have adorned bobby pins or large blooms like below. They also have some other jewellery pieces, like leather link necklaces, that I have been coveting for awhile.



0 comments:

Post a Comment