September 4, 2010

It is all I can do to not think about the new house, that still doesn't exist at this point. To help bide the time I started sourcing for all the new pieces we will need to furnish the place. I said I wanted blues for the living room, so I pulled together a couple of things to create an inspiration board:


1. Herringbone Wool Area Rug from Ikea
2. Dandelion Clocks Fabric from Sanderson
3. Flokati Cushion
4. Petrie Sofa in Ink Upholstery, from Crate and Barrel
5. Neo Bunching Cube, from Crate and Barrel
6. Moreno Nesting Tables, from Crate and Barrel


This is an image from the latest Lonny Magazine. I love the abstract painting above the sofa, and think something like this would look great with everything else I've pulled together. Also, that lamp is fab.

1. I have a pair of midcentury armchairs that I am planning on refinishing in a dark wood stain and reupholstering. I'd like a tweed or wool upholstery.
2. Saarinen Side Table, from Knoll
3. Noguchi Coffee Table, from Herman Miller
4. Lola Ottoman by Anne Kyyro Quinn

Oh, I can't wait!

1 comments:

Layers and Layers said...

Love that you are excited and planning ahead!!! HIP, fresh and well healed. Great choices Sarah!

Post a Comment