January 27, 2011


Well, here I am in Toronto. I apologize for the lack of posting lately, but work always seems to go crazy in the days leading up to a trip, so I've been busy attending to that stuff. But now that's been dealt with, I'm really excited to be here!

Tonight we had an incredible dinner with a large group from Twitter at Nota Bene, and then proceeded to the Opening Night Gala for IDS11. Tomorrow will be filled with taking in the whole show, and I'm looking forward to sharing many of the amazing products I got a sneak preview of tonight. And Saturday and Sunday will be full of shopping and sourcing! I have a huge list of stores to hit, and I made a google map to help plan the weekend. Umm, it has 32 places. And I've only been to 2 so far. Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment