February 19, 2011

Photo of Me, Circa 1985

I have a bunch of little projects I want to get to this weekend and writing them down is the best inspiration. So...

1. Finish painting office closet.
2. Buy shelving for office closet and pantry.
3. Install shelving for office closet and pantry.
4. Buy filing cabinet for office.
5. Sort out coat hanging solution for office closet.
6. Buy hooks for pantry.
7. Source area rug for pantry.
8. Put all the office stuff into the office closet.
9. Take Margot to get her nails clipped.
10. Buy dogfood.
11. Buy bulletin board supplies.
12. Make bulletin board and hang.
13. Sort out what items I need for trip to Hawaii!
14. Buy items I need for trip to Hawaii!
15. Do not dispair when I can't find sunglasses that I like.

Between the party I'm headed to tonight, and some recreation time that I also want to put in this weekend, I think this is very doable. What are you planning for your long weekend?

0 comments:

Post a Comment