June 25, 2011

This whole week felt like Friday to me, so I was surprised when the real Friday crept up on me and I realized I didn't have a post prepared. Oh well. So this will be Fab Saturday!
  • I Love My City print by Judy Kaufmann on etsy. Love the vibrant red, and it perfectly represents how I'm feeling about Calgary these days.
  • This week Cantos revealed the design plan for the new National Music Center! Allied Works Architecture have designed a stunning structure, surrounding the old King Eddy Hotel and is complete with an incredible bridge that spans 4th St SE.
  • And my new favourite hometown musician, Chad VanGaalen, who I saw this afternoon at Sled Island in Olympic Plaza. Here's the song he sang for me:

Now get out and enjoy your city in the sun, and all the wonderful things it offers.
Happy Weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment