July 1, 2011


Happy Canada Day! This is an extra Fab Friday as it is also a holiday. First long weekend of the summer. I hope you are all getting out to enjoy it. On my agenda? A pig roast, campfires, canoeing in the mountains, learning to golf, and lots of good quality friend time. I can't wait!
  • Love this Calgary print by etsy artist birdAve. Etsy is also featuring lots of red and white on the homepage today in honour of Canada Day.
  • Thinking I might like to steal some of my neighbours rhubarb and make this rhubarb galette this weekend.
  • And now that the postal strike is over, my latest issue of Anthology mag arrived. You must pick up a copy. It's always filled with such wonderful things.
  • Loving this Feist cover by James Blake, Limit to Your Love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment