July 11, 2011


I'm doing my usual vacation beauty prep, and thought I would share this easy scrub with you. My sister works in high end beauty retail and this type of thing can cost upwards of $30 for a small tub of exfoliating scrub. This costs like 2 cents.

In the palm of your hand combine one spoonful of oil (I use olive oil but any common cooking oil will do) and one spoonful of either salt or sugar. If you have any cuts on your hand, I would not use the salt. Rub the mixture all over your hands vigourously. Rinse with warm water to remove the sugar/salt, but don't use any soap, as you want the oil to remain. Lightly dry hands and continue to rub in oil until it is absorbed.

I do this frequently, as I love to exfoliate! You can use this all over, just combine the mixture in a small bowl to make enough.

0 comments:

Post a Comment