July 29, 2011


Oh god. This quote speaks to me so well. I have been caught feeling up columns at Chinook Center, and have many intimate encounters with furniture pieces over the years. Designers, you know what I'm talking about.

So it's another Friday, and another long weekend! Long weekends make me want to be productive. But on the other hand, sitting in the sun in the park sounds pretty great too. What will you be getting up to?
  • The online magazine world continues to explode, and my newest find is Kinfolk Mag. This magazine makes me breathless with it's beautiful imagery, and text. Absolutely swoon worthy.
  • My mum and I scooped up copies of Jeni's ice cream cookbook the minute it came out, and holy hannah... it is awesome. We tried the Star Anise Ice Cream with Candied Fennel. It left us speechless. So ASAP, I will be purchasing a Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker for myself to make all these amazing creations, as well as getting a personal trainer, to offset the copious ice cream consumption. My Monday Night Supper Club better watch out...
  • I've been looking for mattress ticking fabrics, and my search led me to Ian Mankin out of the UK. He has a fabulous range of utility inspired fabrics which speak to everything I love.
  • I also discovered Merchant no. 4 this week, an online store out of NY that has curated an interesting collection of good from a variety of independent artisans and designers. Most of their collection focuses on really simple, handcrafted goods.
Happy Weekend!

1 comments:

Best ice shaver said...

Ice shaver
Best shaved ice syrup
Commercial ice shaver
Commercial shaved ice machine
Best ice shaver

Post a Comment