July 22, 2011


Here are the problems with going to NY. Calgary is not as cool as NY. So coming home is a bit of a disappointment. Also, you are poor after coming home from NY. Oh well.

Fab Friday!
  • I discovered Crabbies this week, so I can at least have a good time at home with a bottle of this in hand.
  • My favourite jewellery designers have ventured into new territory. A couple of weeks ago, Nervous System launched their new lighting collection. Building on their portfolio of 3D printed nylon products, these pieces look like beautiful underwater specimens.
  • We've decided to do a large artwall installation in our dining room so I'm on the lookout for affordable prints and unique images. Check out this incredible collection of photography, from Vincent Musi. And the best part? These are all free to download and use for your personal use!
  • This is a stunning handpainted ceiling treatment, complete with timelapse video! I've been more and more interested in unique handpainted walls and ceilings lately. Am I willing to attempt something like this myself?

Ehn Dhr Uunvers [...] from Juls Oh on Vimeo.

Happy Friday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment