September 30, 2011


This week I tweeted something about refusing to wear tights until at least October, so this picture seemed pretty timely. Well, that time is nearly here, and this weekend will be spent preparing to buckle down for the cold hard winter ahead. This week you only get two links because they are both awesome and brought me incredible inspiration this week.
  • Last night I attended an EVDS lecture at the U of C, and one of the speakers was Ingrid Fetell. She writes a blog called Aesthetics of Joy, consults at IDEO, and is a great designer to boot. Her words really touched me yesterday, so I'm going to spend a lot of time this weekend recollecting her presentation, and reflecting on my design mantra and philosophy.
  • And I know I posted this band earlier this week, but seriously. Please go and download their music immediately!

Encaustic painting above by Beverly Owens, from her Pattern Collection

0 comments:

Post a Comment