March 9, 2010

Anthropologie's March catalogue arrived in my mail last week, and it contained this dress:


Yep, instantly in love. Especially after seeing Rachel McAdams, and Maggie Gyllenhall rock amazing print dresses at the Oscar's this past weekend. So my heart is set on it, and I sure hope that a road trip to Anthro this coming weekend doesn't disappoint. So, on to accessories! This necklace is also from Anthropologie, and I love that it is large, but not overwhelming.


I think with a patterned dress like this, the accessories should be kept fairly simple. The biggest trouble is shoes. So in looking for inspiration, what did I do? I made the task that much more impossible by swooning over designer shoes on Polyvore:


Shoes by ... wait for it (clockwise from top left): Glitter Sandals by Christian Louboutin, Burma Sandals by Nicholas Kirkwood, Suave Sandals by Jimmy Choo, and Dante Heel by BCBG. So, I don't think any of those are remotely in my budget. I think that I'm probably looking at getting a pair of gold or nude strappy sandals, even though I would love a purply-grey shoe. Anyone know of an affordable version of any of the above?

0 comments:

Post a Comment