October 7, 2011


I don't know about you, but I am so ready for a long weekend. I'm really in the mood for wandering through the leaves, and turkey, so it's a good thing it's Thanksgiving. Wishing all my Canadian readers a lovely long weekend filled with family and friends.
  • My friend introduced me to Saatchi, a great online art collection with a huge variety of images in all sizes and price ranges. The piece above is by Claire Desjardins from Quebec.
  • Anna of Door16 (aka 'she who can do no wrong') introduced me to Scarf Shop, and now it's the perfect weather to stock up on their beautiful hand dyed silk and cotton scarves. I love how large they are. It's so simple to be stylish with great pieces like this.
  • I love the playful geometric jewellery over at A Merry Mishap. The hand carved shapes from polymer clay are so cute, and a great price! So you can buy all your faves in all sorts of colours.
happy weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment