February 16, 2010


I'm sure everyone has seen this, but it seems that Liberty of London is the latest brand to partner with Target. The line is expected to hit stores on March 14th. I was lucky enough to purchase some Liberty fabric earlier this year, and it is just so lovely. The hand of the fabric is so smooth, and I just love their patterns. So i hope this can translate to their Target line. And here's an extra link to whet your appetite, via making it lovely.

Again, my love for Scandinavian design is pushed another inch, by the launch of these AJ lamps in 5 new colours. I love the line of the shades, and these would be a fantastic investment, being steel these would last forever. And you could never fall out of love with one of these beauties. Make mine light blue please! Note: anyone know anything about converting a european lamp to work in North America? That is the only thing stopping me from pushing that purchase button right now. Found via Grey.

And to go with my earlier post of my love of classic British fashion, I just came across this site, via Wikstenmade. Oh yummy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment