May 14, 2011


Blogger is finally back up, so here is my delayed Fab Friday post!

First off, I want to thank everyone who has challenged me to a life list task so far. It looks like it will be an amazing summer. Stay tuned to see what I get up to!
  • Love this photograph from dsbrennan on etsy. The photo is of a rare albino bluejay from the Museum of Natural History in Rhode Island, and I have been toying with ordering it for over my fireplace.
  • Schoolhouse has launched their next collection of lighting, and this time it is all about lamps! Unique pieces in concrete, glass and metal.
  • My favourite Toronto duo, Julie and John of mjolk, have their incredible cottage transformation featured in the June Issue of House and Home. Pickup an issue on the newstands now, and click here to see their full before and afters and their process on their blog, kitka.
  • And my new friend Kait linked to this lovely version of Moon River last week. How did she know it's my favourite song?

Happy Weekend, and get out into the sunshine!

0 comments:

Post a Comment