May 6, 2011


I've been so busy this week, as our alumni board put on our big fundraising party last night, which would explain my absence from these parts this week. It was a great success and I think we raised over $20,000 for the interior design students, which is so phenomenal! And next year will only be bigger and better.

Anyway, despite being so busy, here are a few great finds from this week!

  • Beautiful feathered nude shoes from BHLDN, pictured above. Wish I was wearing those last night.
  • I really love terrariums and these great geometric terrariums from Assembly New York take a dramatic modern take on the glass vessels.
  • Today is bike to work day! I don't own a bike, but I'm definitely looking at acquiring one in the future. And my bike of choice would be a beautiful Pashley from England, of course.
Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment