May 27, 2011


I've had a really exciting week, but most importantly, my sister announced that she got engaged to her sweetheart! Yay! So, being as I have been a bit distracted with the excitement of the impending wedding planning, I thought I would share a few of my favourite entertaining links.
  • Amy Atlas, photo above, creates the most incredible edible tablescapes for all sorts of fabulous parties. From weddings, to showers, and all events in between, her amazing displays of sweets are so delectable!
  • Paper Source is my go to site for all sorts of lovely stationary items. Bold bright colours, and great shapes define their basic line, punctuated with bold patterned papers, and a wide array of interesting accoutrements.
  • Elyse Bouvier is a Calgary photographer who takes simply beautiful photographs.
  • Maggie Austin is a cake designer from Washington, DC with a really sublime portfolio of work. Isn't this ombre ruffle cake to die for?

Happy Weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment